1. What information do we collect?
We collect the following personal information:
1.1. Regarding the personal data of our Clients: full name, national identity document, telephone, email, address and voice. 1.2. Regarding the personal data of our Web Users: full name, telephone and email. Said information will be collected through virtual forms, physical forms, sources of public and private access. The mentioned personal data will be stored in the personal data bank called “Web Users”; for an undetermined period.
2. How do we protect your information?
MACHU PICCHU FOODS, has adopted all the technical, legal and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and proper processing of your personal data; as well as to avoid any undue manipulation, accidental loss, destruction or unauthorized access of third parties. We inform you that your information will not be commercialized, transferred or shared without your authorization and for purposes other than those described below.
3. For what purpose do we use your information?
The personal data that you provide us will be used for the following purposes:
3.1. Regarding the personal data of our Web Users:
- Process the request of information made under the consumer relationship established with MACHU PICCHU FOODS.
- Establish a communication channel with MACHU PICCHU FOODS to answer your request of information.
- Establish a means of communication to answer your queries, questions, complaints, claims.
4. Who has access to your information?
You authorize us to share and entrust the processing of your personal information. In these cases, MACHU PICCHU FOODS will guarantee that the processing of your data is limited to the purposes previously authorized, that it is kept confidential and that appropriate security measures are implemented.
5. How can you exercise your rights as holder of Personal Data?
MACHU PICCHU FOODS recognizes and guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, information or revocation that by law assist you. To exercise the aforementioned rights, you must send your request to the address Av. Cádiz Nro. 206, Int . 208, San Isidro district, Lima – Peru with the subject “Personal Data Rights”.
7. What navigation tools are used on the MACHU PICCHU FOODS website?
MACHU PICCHU FOODS uses information collection tools such as cookies and web beacons to collect your information while browsing our website. In this section, we describe the types of information that MACHU PICCHU FOODS can collect and how MACHU PICCHU FOODS can use this information.
- a) IP Address: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically generated from your computer when you browse the web. Your IP address is used to collect demographic information. This information does not normally identify or link the person. We will use the IP address to identify a user when we consider it necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our services, our page, our visitors or others.
You can do it through the tools of your browser (such as Internet Explorer). Each search engine is different, so we recommend that you search the Help section of its menu to learn about the correct way to modify your cookies. You do not need to have cookies activated to use our website.