Located in the Ica Region of Peru, about 230 km from the city of Lima.
- We work with selected cocoa beans from our exclusive sourcing centers.
- Processes cocoa products and chocolate (bean to bar).
- 100% traceability.
- No cross contamination.
- 46,500 MT of cocoa grinding.
- 8,000 MT of chocolate per year.
- First certified Kosher Parve chocolate plant in South America, inaugurated in 2010.
- Specialized in organic, fair trade and allergen-free chocolates for international markets.
- Allergen Free – Vegan.
The facility uses state-of-the-art technology to craft a wide variety of chocolates, wafers and instant mixes among other products.
- Chocolate and compound in multiples pastes, toppings, formats.
- Coated or plain wafers in various shapes & sizes and with several flavors.
- Wide range of instant mixes.
- Ample assortment of flavors and ingredients such as peanuts, nuts, and almond, among many others.
- Broad variety of packaging equipment.
- 43,500 MT of chocolate per year.
Av. Cadiz 206, San Isidro,
Lima 15076 – Peru